Non Traders Click Here

Thursday, September 19, 2013


The hardest part about trading is not  trading. I spent the hours between 3 am and that green dot getting chopped up in the markets trading a rhythm I did not have a feel for. The sequence I took at that green dot lasted a mere 3 minutes and erased the deficit I created up to that point. When I entered that trade, I knew it was a high probability hand. I knew that everything I did before was trash. The only problem was I didn't know it until I figured out what the rhythm was and understood how strong the premise was for that buy. I am starting to get sniffs of what it's like to feel a rhythm and trust it. What I need to focus on now is when I don't feel that rhythm and not trading when I don't have it. It's very simple to grasp but difficult to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment