Non Traders Click Here

Wednesday, September 25, 2013


I hated today's action. As the market opened, I never was able to get in synch with the rhythm, pace and market pattern. I was also strapped for time because I had my other business obligations looming. I don't know why, but I was putting on position in a market I had no feel for. Maybe because I felt pressured to get something going because I wasn't going to be there all day? Or maybe I became complacent due to recent successful trades. Either way I got chopped up in that red circle there. No bother though. Every mistake is just an indication of where I am in my development as a trader and provides a lesson on what I need to do to improve!


Price traded in a range again today. But todays support and resistance levels were lower than the prior days. Could be a sign of weakness... Also, a slightly sloppy head and shoulders pattern is forming on the high time frames. Could see air on the daily channel fill down to 1650 if this breaks down. The break is hard to catch, so don't get emotional and try to preempt it, there will always be opportunity in the wake of a market splash. Let things develop and let the logical side of your brain stay in charge.

No comments:

Post a Comment